04 February 2013

Monday

Howdy.

What did you do with your Monday morning? I studied for a Hebrew exam and sauteed apples and potatoes and onions with chicken. I got distracted with different forms of gendered construction in future tense while cooking the chicken so it turned out a little on the dry side, but everything was still delicious. 
 
אכתוב
תכתוב
תכתובי
יכתוב
תכתוב
נכתוב
תכתובו
יכתובו
^ these are all really the same word.

I've got future tense down. I just hope this exam doesn't ask about past tense. I'm very bad at past tense. And everyone telling me it's easier than future isn't helping any either. So as long as the exam is about future tense, wintertime, and clothing I'm all set. She said chapter seven. I'm gonna hold her to it.

So, yeah, that was my morning. That and wondering if singing along to 'Fat Bottomed Girls' at the top of my voice will help keep me from going insane.

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment