11 June 2012

Cool. Not Cool. Undecided. (because I'm only an inept blogger, not a willfully non-conformist one)


COOL

This 1990 Ensign article. (I know. I'm linking to lds.org. Woah.)

This:

 


NOT COOL

I still haven't been able to fix my bathtub. Grr.

And I think my arches are falling. The arches of my feet. Which means, since I spend most of every day up very actively on my feet in the same shoes, I'm going to have to get some kind of arch-supporting inserts. Because I have enough pain to deal with without adding pain that I could do something about. And I refuse to re-word that sentence so that it's grammatically correct.


UNDECIDED

My dad sent me a link to this video last week . . .


. . . and I can't decide if it's funny or just plain stupid. But the animation is cool.




Love always,
Ashley Irene

2 comments:

shaylee ann said...

You crack me up. And pain is . . . painfully not fun. . . .

Love you!!

Cody said...

Awesome Mr. Rogers video.
I think Mr. Rogers merited the nicest person ever award. (Now that he's gone, probably Elder Scott.)
And, did I mention, that was a cool video.

Post a Comment