12 March 2012

We Have to Save the Time. It Needs Us.

Yesterday was Daylight Savings. Spring forward. Lose an hour, get it back in the fall. It's like magic. I don't understand why we don't all just do away with it, but whatever.

I was very soundly beaten in a game of Trivial Pursuit last night. It kind of makes me happy to know that I don't have my brain clogged up with random knowledge about who coached what World Series-winning team, or who the first sitcom actor to appear on a Kellogg's box was. Hurray for me, for keeping all my knowledge non-trivial (or something like that).

Between not having to go to class, and the weather being all warm and sunshiny, I am as happy as a clam. I don't know why the clam is happy, but it is. And so am I.

This is a super-amazing blog post: On being an object, and then not being an object
I just want to stand up and shout "Second!" but I know the people here in the library would look at me funny.

Seriously, I think we should use parlimentary procedure ALL THE TIME. But that's neither here nor there.

The end.

Love always,
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment