14 March 2012

Music Wednesday!

For once, I've got no new crazy stories. That's okay.

I've two songs from the band AWOLNATION. Apparently their first album came out a year ago, but I'm just barely discovering them. They get a little obnoxious at times. However, I'm really very fond of these two songs:

AWOLNATION - 'Not Your Fault'



AWOLNATION - 'Sail'

This song . . . it's just freakishly amazing. So awesome. I could make this my anthem, sometimes.

This is how an angel dies
Blame it on my own sick pride
Blame it on my ADD, baby.
Sail!

Taylor Swift - 'Innocent'

Not to sound hipster . . . but I was a Taylor Swift fan way back in 2006 when she released her first song. Just sayin'.



Green Day - 'Are We the Waiting'



Michael Jackson - 'Billie Jean'

This one's mainly just here to be random. Cool, huh?



Love always,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment