22 February 2012

Must. Remember. To breathe. (!)

My brain can't decide if it's overwhelmed or under-stimulated. There's this big mass of confusion going on up somewhere in there, and I don't really know what it's about. I wish it would work itself out, though, because it's really starting to bug me. It's messing with my sleep. That makes me angry. I don't think being angry with my brain is a very healthy attitude to have.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that I'm suffering from several little-known forms of psychosis. Maybe someday 100 years from now some psycho-babbler will look back at my life and all my writings and so on and 'diagnose' me with someodd. That would be funny. I will look down at the psycho-babbler and laugh. Ha. Ha. He. He. And he'll be all, like, 'What is that ghostly laughing noise?' Yeah. I'm going to haunt any psycho-babbler who takes a swing at me. That'll teach 'em. I'm scary.

It's almost ridiculous how much of my youtube time is spent conscientiously avoiding cheesy love songs. I hate cheesy love songs. They're all, like, 'Oooooh, I loooooove yoooooou!' and I'm, like, 'Gooooooo jump ooooooff a cliiiiiiiif. Please. Now.' There are people who write real love songs, and those I like. The Goo Goo Dolls, Queen, the Beatles, basically anyone who was at Woodstock, Better than Ezra, Sting, Coldplay, Johnny Cash, Journey, Metallica . . . and so on. Yeah. Good. Real. Yay! Savage Garden, Justin Timberlake, *NSYNC (I realize nobody listens to them anymore. Except me, it seems.), Parachute, all the whiny bands who make endless songs that all sound the same, half the crap that's played at every. single. wedding. ever,  Katy Perry . . . ew. Not real. Bad. Very bad. Grr. Basically, if you're going to listen to love songs, you should only listen to real ones. Because the other ones are just sad.

Next time I'll have something more to say than just stream-of-consciousness rambling.

Love always,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment