12 January 2012

Some Random Thoughts About Church

My last class of the day was canceled. Yay!

  • Mormons should bring back beards. We've been studying George Albert Smith in Sunday School, right, who was probably one of the most downright awesome men to ever live. The guy was cool. And incredibly ahead of his time. And, incidentally, the last Church President to have facial hair. I think, to honor him this year, we should bring it back. Take the clean-shaven thing out of the BYU dress code. Let men in big leadership positions have all the facial hair they want. It's really a win-win for everyone.
  • What is the deal with wearing nylons? Some people have some really strong opinions about women wearing nylons with skirts. I'm not one of them. If it's a modesty issue... I only have this to say: Bare, my legs are only so-so. But put a pair a nylons on them and they miraculously transform into dangerously sexy. It's kind of traumatic for me, actually. So if the thing we're worried about is modesty, less clothes is actually better for me in this case. (I have an argument that completely nude is actually the most modest option, but I'll save that for another day.)
  • This is really funny.
That's all. More later.

Love always,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment