09 January 2012

Linkage

Ah... so, I don't have time to blog. But I have time to read what other people say. That's always so much easier.

Why "Yes, But" Is the Wrong Response to Misogyny (I like this one bunches)

Marketing by Masculinizing the Feminine (This is funny. But it raises some interesting points.)

On Chris Brown & Why We Must Take Domestic Violence More Seriously

Iowa Caucus: What's in it for Women? (I hate that I'm linking to the Huffington Post. But it's thought-provoking, so I'll deal.)

"Baby Lips": Thanks for the Infantilization, Maybelline

Gender is NOT a Genre

The Death of Pretty (This one had me saying bad words all up and down the walls. Ug.)

Measuring Modesty

Fun With Skinny Jeans, Or the Lack Thereof

How Creepy Conservative Christian Modesty Doctrines Harm Young Women

Islamic cleric bans women from touching bananas, cucumbers for sexual resemblance (Those sexy, sexy vegetables.)

Schrodinger's Rapist (Awesome.)

And you... before you ask... I tried. I really did. For about two days, and then I gave up because I ran out of material. Entire internet vs. lds.org? Guess who lost.

Love always,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment