30 November 2011

Today

Today I sold my soul to the devil and registered to vote.

I hate political parties. I don't agree with any of them, and checking the box next to one of them seems like betraying my ideology. It's not. It fits right nicely in my ideology of pragmatism. But... damn it, I am not a Republican. I don't want to be a Republican. I disagree with so much of the party platform it's not even funny. But I don't agree with anyone else either, and when in Rome...

Rome, Utah, same thing. Blah.

Can I be a self-proclaimed RINO? I hope so.

Because, for the time being, that's what I am.

~

Today was good, though, in that I successfully gave two presentations, got some happy news, and didn't fall asleep during my liberalism class.

Yeah. The end.

Love always,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment