24 October 2011

Meh.

Today kind of feels like a combination between two songs.


Radiohead - 'Karma Police'





Death Cab for Cutie - 'Title and Registration'




With this song added in for good measure.


Pink Floyd - 'Wish You Were Here'



I don't know why. One of those days.
They're kind of fun to have, every now and then, I suppose.
Days where life is just a little bit off-kilter.
Tilted.
Not in a bad way, or in a good way,
Just in a 'life is different today' way.


For a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
For a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
~
How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears
Wish you were here


Love always,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment