19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

Father's Day is awesome. It's the day we all gather together and barbecue in the rain and eat cookies and potato chips and give cards and pens and the Young Men don't have to worry about handing out potted plants after Sacrament Meeting. Oh boy.

I figured my dad deserves special recognition. After all, he's been my father for seventeen and half years--and he hasn't lost all of his hair yet. Sort of. :)


(Freshman football, in high school)

(As he gets older, Tall One looks more and more like Dad did. The poor boy is paranoid about his hair now.)



(I swear, sometimes he thought I was a boy)






(And finally, here we all are in February for Short Stuff and Flaxen's baptism)


The man rocks. From his sense of humor to his musical preference to his mustache-goatee combo that looks scary with his leather jacket.

Happy Father's Day, Dad.
Love you.

Keep Smiling,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment